Ball Games Hall
This Renaissance building on the south side of the Royal Gardens, directly above the Stag Moat, was built from 1567 to 1569. It served as a ball games hall, and later as a riding school and stables. During the reign of Josef II it was used as a military storage facility. Today it serves primarily for art exhibitions, concerts and significant social events.
• Location – the Prague Castle area
• Capacity table on a request